Pages

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Project progress?

Ugh!  I'm still working on the day bed!  But, there is progress.  Last night I added the 3rd and final coat of polyurethane to the face frames and drawer fronts.  Tonight I can give them a final swipe of a clean cloth and call it done.  Then I just need to get it out of the garage.  Ah, but, therein lies a problem.  The designer has someone staying in the room this daybed is going in, so it can't be installed yet!  I really do need the room in the garage so I think I'm going to have to ask her if I can deliver it anyway.  I'm hoping she has room on her patio where it can be safely stored until she's ready to have it installed.

This one was slooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww!  I'm glad it's complete.  I'll post pictures once it's in place!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!