Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Doll Bed Mania...


Here's a preview of what I've been working on.  What I've learned is that as cute as these are, they are hard work!  As much work as a large project.  I think I'm ready to make another one of these for Keiry now!
I picked up the lumber this afternoon.  Tomorrow I start putting it together.  Hopefully, by the end of the day I'll have the bulk of it finished.  Drawers and finish trim can be done in the evenings and maybe by next weekend Keiry and her sister can be finishing this cabinet for their bedroom.  It's going to give her sister 2 feet more of storage space and add balance the other side of their bed!

Another quick visit to Keiry's in the morning just to make sure I know what I need to do to replicate this cabinet (oh, for a memory...) and I'll be ready to go!

Oh, I guess I'll need to move those doll beds out somewhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!