Pages

Monday, March 13, 2017

Spring planting

I am blessed with great friends. They are a diverse group from different backgrounds and political affiliations. Oddly enough, most of us were raised as Catholics!  All that's fine and dandy but what, you ask, does that have to do with spring planting? Not much, but I thought it was interesting!:-)  

One of my sweet friends has recently begun spending the winter living in a fifth wheel in the California desert. And while she's enjoying this time, she'd like a bit more privacy in their space. She asked me to make a couple of large planters to which she intends to add tall lattice, paint white, and plant vining plants. She'll use these to separate their space.  

These are really large, 41 inches wide, about 20 inches deep, and 18 inches tall.  They have a raised bottom so that they won't need to be completely filled with potting soil - they're heavy enough as they are!





 I made two for her, she picked them up and a week later ordered four more (picked up materials this morning and need to go empty the truck!)!  
I think they're working for her😁!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!