Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Babies, babies, babies...



Okay, I'm a push over when it comes to babies.  I love them and all their little things!  As a grandma of babies, I liked to have all the stuff I needed for diaper changes handy, but contained!   When I saw a plan for this cute thing I just had to make it.  I didn't get a picture of the first one I made for a new grandma of a baby boy, but I made sure to snap a picture of this cute thing!  This one is going to be a centerpiece at the baby shower.  It's filled with diapers and wet wipes and dusting powder, and a snuggly thing to keep baby occupied while the change is happening!  Everything you need in one pretty spot - you can leave it out or just as easily stick it in a closet and pull it out when baby is visiting.  I love it.  Alas, no more babies at my house.  Although, there's still a chance for one though if the Doctor kids decide to take on the challenge!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!