Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

And even more storage

My sis has a lot of "stuff"!  But, she doesn't have a lot of cupboard space.  What to do, what to do-it was a dilemma!  So a few weeks ago I built a tall, wide cabinet to hold all of her China and large serving pieces.  This past week I finished a low cabinet that will give her even more storage and also provide serving space.  It too is a pretty farmhouse style.  I'm getting lazy, so only primed the cabinet-sis will paint with a semi-gloss Bher in white, Polar Bear.  I did stain the maple top in a rich dark Minwax espresso.  Three coats of minwax oil-modified polyurethane should protect it from minor spills.

Ready for pick up!!

Body has a coat of primer. 

In place in my Sis's home





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!