Pages

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Good old fashioned toys

I traveled to the Panama Canal and was away from home for 10 days right before Christmas.  So, for the first time in years I was ready for the holidays by Dec 1!  Gifts made, gifts purchased, all wrapped and under the tree or packaged and mailed.  When I returned on Dec 21, I wanted to walk in the door and not have to rush around finishing up holiday plans.  And that's exactly what I did!

But, then I walked into the garage and had the strongest urge to make toys-crazy!  In the past 7 years, I've learned to go with crazy!

Here's what I ended up with. Truck, cars, helicopters.  







Little Doc loved his little car, and my neighbor kids enjoyed their gifts, too.  The helicopter will be a "stay at Grandma's house" toy for Little Doc.  

Kind of cute, aren't they!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!