Pages

Monday, March 13, 2017

Kitchen project complete!

Wow, two weeks ago I finally installed the big project I've been working on. The rain has been a major problem throughout-I couldn't move things out of the garage to make room for other things, then when everything was finished we had to try to plan delivery between storms. That day was the day-before another expected rain storm!  

Thanks to my sweet granddaughter who helped me load everything and even let me use her car for one of the cabinets. Then, my sis took over and helped with delivery and unloading, and fetching and carrying, pushing and shoving, and advising. And she took these pictures, too.

Everything went in fairly easily although a tube of painter's putty would have been very helpful😃.  And, in these pics the knobs on the hutch cabinet look uneven-they were even, really they were!! 









Things learned?  oh yes, always!!  Mainly that I will think twice about building anything that needs to be installed - I'm too old for that anymore!!!

My friend seems happy with her new storage benches, table, and hutch. I hope they enjoy all of it for a long, long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!