Pages

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Remember my bedroom plans???

It's been so long since I've thought about doing anything in my bedroom.  It looks presentable (when the bed is made), and works as it is.

Remember these frames I built some time ago???  Well, for several months they've been hanging over my bed -empty!

   
 
Then, awhile back I scored some prints at Hobby Lobby (40% off coupon!) that I thought might work.  But, they sat leaning against my bedroom wall for weeks!  I finally cut them down to size and stuck them in the frames!

And, I think I like them!


You can't really tell from this picture below, but the drapes that I hung when I first started this re-do have large orange blossoms and other flowers on them.  

The drapes are muted a bit more than the prints, but it's the same flower.   

I think I'm done with changes here for now!  
I hope you're making much more exciting changes in your lives.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!