Pages

Monday, May 7, 2018

Update: Bathroom cabinets

Oh my goodness!  I love how these turned out.  You saw these in my last post, sitting in my garage.  Here they are in place.  This nice couple found me on Facebook.  They were having a really hard time finding anything nice in the size they needed.  They have a tiny bathroom and they really wanted a vanity that was tall to accommodate their height, and have an open feeling so the bath didn't look so crowded, and they wanted as much storage as they could get!  Sounds like what we all want in our bathrooms, right?  Well, I said "Sure, I can do that"😆😆.  Turned out to be somewhat of a challenge as I tried to give them closed storage that had to fit around the rough plumbing!  It all worked out, but I did offer to remake the drawer and interior shelf if it needed adjustments - and they did!









Most importantly, they people who will be using this room every single day are very, very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!