Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

New projects...






The big things I've been working on do wear on me, and I have a few more big projects to do.  But, I like thinking about some small projects I could do that I could start and finish in just an hour or two.  Fun stuff!

What do you think - do you like this?  This one is made of reclaimed wood and is really rustic looking, but I might make it a little less rough.  Would you use it?

       

Then there's this.  I've made one of these and want to just keep making them - they're so cute.



Or, how about these?  I don't know why, but I have the urge to make these, lots of them!  Do you like them, too?  Which ones - rustic or white?

Underbed Storage   Vintage Crate Carts

Okay, now I'm heading to bed.  The Good Wife is on tonight - one of my favorite TV shows!
Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!